Save UP to 25% on Top brands like ..
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
By using our website, submitting any data to our website or using any of our website services, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
2. Copyright notice
Copyright (c) 2011-2018bestlifequote.uk.com
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
3. Licence to use website
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- use our website services by means of a web browser,
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4. Acceptable use
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
5. Enquiries and leads
Our website includes an enquiry form that you can use to request information about or quotations in respect ofLife insurance, Income Protection, ASU and Funeral Plans.
We may supply the information that you provide through the enquiry form to FCA authorised broker, Funeral Plan providerand/orselected Financial Technology (FinTech) companies that provide the introduction to the service providers.
Telephone and email enquiries that you make using the details published on our website will be directed to or passed to a supplier.
We will earn a fee in respect of each lead that we provide to a supplier.
You acknowledge that:
- we do not vet suppliers;
- we do not check, audit, monitor or control: the identity, credit worthiness or bona fides of suppliers, the security of supplier websites, or the accuracy of the information published by suppliers;
- we are not party to any contract for the sale or purchase of goods or services entered into between you and a supplier;
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- are subject to Section 8.1; and
- govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise;
- post, using the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
and accordingly, we will not be liable to you in relation to any loss or damage arising out of any use of a supplier website, any information provided by a supplier, any offer made by a supplier, or any contract with a supplier.
We are not responsible for the enforcement of any obligations arising out of a contract between you and any third party, and we will have no obligation to mediate between the parties to any such contract.
6. Report abuse
If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches these terms and conditions, please let us know.
You can let us know about any such material or activity by email to email@example.com
7. Limited warranties
We do not warrant or represent:
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
8. Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
You hereby indemnify us, and undertake to keep us indemnified, against any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us and arising directly or indirectly out of your use of our website or any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
10. Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking.
11. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations.
We have no control over third party websites and their contents, and subject to Section 8.1 we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
12. Trade marks
Our logos and our other registered and/or unregistered trademarks are trademarks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
The third party registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners and, unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
16. Third party rights
A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
17. Entire agreement
Subject to Section 8.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
18. Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. Our details
This website is owned and operated by Click Search Media Limited.
Our registered office is at 4 Imperial Place, Maxwell Road, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 1JN.
You can contact us:
We take data protection and your privacy very seriously at Click Search Media Limited. Here's how we handle your information
Last updated: 23rd May 2018
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Click Search Media Limited collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide when you submit our online contact form.
It is important that you read this privacy notice so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data.
1. Who We Are
Click Search Media Limited trading as BestLifeQuote.uk.com is registered in England and Wales with company number 07849566 is the data controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “Click Search Media Limited”, “https://www.clicksearchmedia.co.uk”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
We are a registered data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office, registration number ZA036317.
- Name: Click Search Media Limited
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 4 Imperial Place, Maxwell Road, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 1JN
2. The Data We Collect About You
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name and last name.
- Contact Data includes address, email address and telephone number(s).
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Product Data includes form responses (the data entered and selected within our online contact form).
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
3. How We Collect Your Personal Data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Marketing and Communications Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
- Technical Data from analytics providers such as Google
4. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to effectively perform the service you require
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Our lawful basis for processing your general personal data:
Legitimate interests: The processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the data controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights or freedoms of the data subject
Data used for the purpose of providing the introduction to an FCA authorised broker in order to provide the service requested by the data subject
5. Sharing of Your Personal Data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in our lawful basis for the processing of your general person data:
For Insurance Products:
- FCA authorised Financial Technology (FinTech) companies acting as data processors, joint data controllers or independent data controllers who provide the introduction to FCA authorised brokers by means of IT and system services which may be based on the data you have provided.
- FCA authorised insurance brokers acting as data processors, joint data controllers or independent data controllers in order to provide the services required.
For Funeral Plans:
- Financial Technology (FinTech) companies acting as data processors, joint data controllers or independent data controllers who provide the introduction to funeral plan providers by means of IT and system services which may be based on the data you have provided.
- Funeral plan providers acting as data processors, joint data controllers or independent data controllers in order to provide the services required.
6. Your Legal Rights and Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact email@example.com for further details.
7. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
8. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
9. Data Transfers to Third Countries
The data we collect from you may, on occasion, be stored and/or processed at a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by organisations operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. These organisations may be engaged in the fulfilment of your request, order or reservation, and the provision of support services.
Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
We use the pieces of information that cookies record to help us improve services for you by, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure they are fast
- analysing anonymised data to help us understand how people interact with govt services so we can make them better
How to control and delete cookies:
However, if you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by our websites, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The 'Help' function within your browser should tell you how.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit the AboutCookies.org website which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your machine as well as more general information about cookies.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of our website.
If you wish to view your cookie code, just click on a cookie to open it. You'll see a short string of text and numbers. The numbers are your identification card, which can only be seen by the server that gave you the cookie.
For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone, please refer to your handset's user manual.
Cookies We Use and Why:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies let you move around the website and use essential features like secure areas. These cookies don't gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Remember things like information you've entered on forms
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works.
Cookies we have defined as 'Strictly Necessary' cookies will not be used to:
- Gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you.
- Remember your preferences or username beyond your current visit.
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you prevent these cookies we can't guarantee our website will perform as expected during your visit.
These cookies help identify information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies don't collect any information that could identify you – all the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users, and measure how effective our advertising is.
We use performance cookies to:
- Provide statistics on how our website is used.
- See how effective our adverts are (we don't use these cookies to target adverts to you when you visit other websites).
- Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur.
- Test different designs of our website.
Using our site indicates that you accept the use of 'Performance' cookies. Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you prevent them we cannot guarantee how our site will perform for you.
Functionality cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit. We use Functionality cookies to:
- Remember settings you've applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colours.
- Remember if we've already asked you if you want to fill in a survey or review.
- Show you when you're logged in to the website.
Cookies defined as 'Functionality' will not be used to target you with adverts on other websites.
Preventing these cookies may mean we can't offer you some services and will reduce the support we can offer you. It's also possible that preventing these cookies will stop us remembering that you didn't want a specific service.
For example, social media sharing cookies apply when you share our content on a social network such as Facebook or Twitter.
We have relationships with carefully selected and trusted marketing suppliers. Sometimes you might see our adverts on other websites. This is because a cookie has been used to deliver the ad to you. It is important to understand that these cookies are completely anonymous - they are only stored on your computer. No information is ever shared with other websites and you have the ability to opt out of targeted marketing directly from these trusted suppliers. Preventing these cookies may stop us from offering you some services. All of these cookies are managed by third parties.
11. How to Make A Complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your concerns.
Following this, if you are still dissatisfied, you are able to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office directly at https://ico.org.uk/